Written by: McCain
2020-02-14 21:39Last updated: 2020-02-14 21:41
The government has implemented compulsory quarantine measures at 00:00 on February 8th. All people entering from the Mainland, including Hong Kong, mainland residents and other tourists, will be forced to undergo home quarantine for 14 days. The measures have been implemented for nearly a week. The government announced today (14th) that more than 6 categories of people can be exempted from compulsory quarantine, including staff of Sheung Shui slaughterhouses living in the Mainland, personnel supplying protective equipment, and personnel providing welfare support for Hong Kong residents in the Mainland. Each time you enter or leave the country, you must wear a mask and take a temperature measurement, which will take effect from 00:00 tomorrow (15th). Violators can be fined up to $ 25,000 and imprisoned for six months.
From 00:00 on February 8th, all persons entering Hong Kong from the Mainland will be subject to compulsory home quarantine and quarantine for 14 days. (Profile picture / Photo by Yu Junliang)
The government has implemented compulsory quarantine measures at 00:00 on February 8th. All people entering from the Mainland, including Hong Kong, mainland residents and other tourists, will be forced to undergo home quarantine for 14 days. The government stated earlier that eight types of people, including freighters, such as truck drivers and crew, will be exempted from 14 days of quarantine after medical monitoring, wearing masks and regular quarantine. At the same time, those who are necessary for the operation of government affairs, who are necessary to protect the safety and health of Hong Kong people, or who are required to deal with public health emergencies, and other special circumstances that are in the public interest of Hong Kong can also be exempted.
Today (14th), the government extended the category of exempt persons to 6 categories, including:
1. Relevant personnel of the agency commissioned by the Director of Social Welfare to provide welfare support to Hong Kong residents residing in the Mainland;
2. Construction industry personnel who must work in the Mainland to ensure the quality, integrity and compliance with legal requirements of services or construction components or materials used in various government projects, public housing projects and airport authority projects, Cannot be replaced in other ways;
3. Academic experts and personnel who research and provide advice in response to the new coronavirus epidemic;
4. Staff of Sheung Shui slaughterhouse and food animal importer living in the Mainland;
5. Staff and related personnel of public agencies and their partner agencies that supply bracelets and other related materials for home quarantine; and
6. Public agencies and their partners, agencies, companies or organizations supplying personal protective equipment, their raw materials or production equipment for Hong Kong.
▼ Official "Compulsory Self-Quarantine Questions and Answers" ▼
After entering the country, you must wear a mask and take a daily temperature measurement
However, the Department of Health will require the above exempted persons to perform medical monitoring during their stay in Hong Kong. They must wear a mask and take a daily temperature measurement, and report to the Department. In addition, the relevant persons must pass the temperature inspection and health declaration procedures conducted by the Department of Health at various ports when entering and leaving the country.
[Wuhan Pneumonia] Asked by the government that Disney plans to use Disney's second phase for quarantine
[Wuhan Pneumonia] Chaiwan Delivery Bureau outsourced the driver's family and confirmed that the driver had shipped a pouch to Taikoo Shing
[Wuhan Pneumonia] Lin Zheng: 1.6 million donated masks will send vulnerable groups to the Hospital Authority to allocate 4.7 billion
[Wuhan Pneumonia] Hang Seng Bank's MT works from home to change the team to go to the mountain News: Bonus frozen over water
[Wuhan pneumonia] Three Hong Kong people plan to depart from Hong Kong to avoid quarantine order or be charged with four disciplined forces to assist in surprise inspections
[Wuhan pneumonia] stranded Hubei harbor people without return date and no plan