The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

A fire was put out in a leather warehouse due to a short circuit in Hama

2020-09-24T17:18:00.815Z

Hama-SANA The members of the Hama Fire Brigade extinguished this evening a fire that broke out as a result of a short circuit in a warehouse containing leather materials



Hama-sana

Hama fire brigade members this evening put out a fire that broke out as a result of a short circuit in a warehouse containing leather materials in Al-Maghila neighborhood in Hama city.

Kanan Al-Youssef, the commander of the firefighting group, said in a statement to SANA's correspondent that the fire is huge and it took 7 hours to extinguish it due to the outbreak of fire in a warehouse located in a ground basement that does not have any door or ventilation outlet, which prompted the firefighters to drill a hole in the roof of the warehouse with a diameter of one meter so that they could Dealing with and controlling fire from inside the warehouse as it was raging wild.

In turn, Abdullah Al-Taweel, the owner of the warehouse, explained that the store contains natural and artificial leather and other materials used in the manufacture of bags and highly flammable shoes, indicating that the damage was limited to materials.

Source: sena

You may like

Trends 24h

Latest

news 2020/10/21    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy