The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Coronavirus: "Can I move around the house I am building to do work?"


Travel certificates only authorize emergency work.

Every day, Le Parisien takes action to answer your questions about the coronavirus. Today we are interested in this question from a reader: "Can I move around the house I am building to do work? "

The answer is no, says the Ministry of the Interior. "There are no exceptions in the exceptions to the confinement measures to go to the construction site of his accommodation for an individual," he said.

An exception exists however: "If the construction is located less than one kilometer from the home, it could be envisaged that the person, during the walk provided for by decree 2020-293 of March 23, 2020, will go on site only to to see if there is a danger or danger and to be able to call upon a professional if necessary to carry out the work, ”adds the ministry.

What about breakdowns at home?

As a reminder, travel is authorized for essential purchases, to get to work when it is essential and cannot be done remotely, or even when you must help help a loved one. Details of the measures are available on this page of the government website. You must then have the new travel certificate, specifying the reason and time for the trip.

The necessary work, following a breakdown at your home, for example, is authorized. You can therefore call on a professional, in the event that he continues to work despite confinement.

You can ask us all your questions about coronavirus by filling out our form or directly at Find all the answers previously published on our dedicated page.

Source: leparis

You may like

Life/Entertain 2020-05-08T14:57:20.452Z
Life/Entertain 2020-03-27T15:48:23.751Z
Life/Entertain 2019-12-20T12:41:24.420Z

Trends 24h

Business 2020-05-24T21:48:04.559Z


business 2020/05/24    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy