The sixth month of the year begins, and the possibility of buying the cheapest dollar within the Argentine market is renewed: the quota of US $ 200 at official value. But to the multiple restrictions that exist to be able to access this exchange rate, the strong inflation is added that does not help in terms of availability to be able to get those bills.
The dollar savings are achieved up to $ 50 less than the rest of the exchange rates that exist in the Argentine market. The currency for hoarding includes 30% of the COUNTRY tax and 35% that is withheld on account of Profits and Personal Property and from which the refund can then be requested.
The official exchange rate was achieved (at the close of Wednesday) at $ 249, adding taxes the real value at which the saver can buy those dollars is $ 410.85. So to acquire the total quota -if it is enabled- of US $ 200, a person needs to have about $ 82,170.
The rest of the dollars of the local market are obtained at: $ 498 the tourist, $ 490.87 the Cash with Liqui, $ 490 the blue, and $ 471.70 the MEP.
In April, the purchase of the official dollar among qualified persons registered an increase, consolidating the trend that had already been showing since the beginning of the year. The acquisition of this exchange rate increased by more than 8% compared to the figure for March, according to the latest report of the Central Bank "Evolution of the Exchange Market and Exchange Balance".
"Human persons" net-purchased US$ 429 million, mainly for travel, tickets and consumption with cards with non-resident suppliers (with a net of US$ 259 million) and for hoarding (with a net of US$ 143 million for ticket purchases). The March figure was US$ 132 million to treasure.
Make curl with the blue
Making "puree" or roller is the operation that occurs between buying the dollar at a value (in this almost in the official) and selling it at a more expensive price, on the black market.
If then, it is bought at official value (that is, at $ 410.85), and sold at blue value (at $ 490), the saver would be earning more than $ 79 for every dollar.
For those who have the possibility of buying the US $ 200, if they went to the parallel market to "puree" they would get a profit of $ 15,830. That value arises from the $ 82,170 that demands today to buy foreign currency through a bank; and of the $ 98,000 that can be obtained if they are sold in a way informs in some "cave".
What is the main requirement to buy dollar savings
There is a requirement that is very important when it comes to knowing whether or not one can buy dollar savings and is to earn what is the monthly income. To be able to acquire foreign currency at official value, the saver must earn at least two minimum wages, which with the increase in the Minimum Vital and Mobile Wage (SMVM) must be $ 175,974 in June.
Because of this increase in the minimum wage, it is that many more people will be left out of this possibility of purchase.
But this although it is the main requirement, or rather the initial requirement, when evaluating whether or not one can buy dollar for hoarding, is not the only one. There are more and more items to complete to know whether or not you can get those precious US $ 200.
Who can't buy dollar "savings"
- Beneficiaries of energy, gas and water subsidies. For those who filled out the form and then forwent state aid, it may take time for rehab to buy to be reflected.
- Beneficiaries of social plans or ANSES programs such as the Universal Child Allowance.
- People with no declared income.
- Co-holders of bank accounts.
- Those who refinanced any credit card balance in the last 12 months.
- Monotributistas who asked for loans at 0 rate.
- Those who bought MEP or Spot Settlement (CCL) dollar in the last 90 days.
- UVA credit holders who benefited from the fee freeze during the pandemic.
- Small and medium-sized business owners who have accessed loans at preferential rates.
- People who benefited from the "income booster".
- People included in the social security moratorium.
- Those who spent with card all the quota of $ s 200, both in purchases abroad and services such as Netflix or Spotify, if that payment arrives in the summary in dollars.
- People who have operated Argentine Certificates of Deposits: Cedears, cryptocurrencies or negotiable obligations in the last 90 days. In case of accessing the savings dollar, access to these assets is prevented during the 90 days after the last purchase of the savings dollar.
In which bank you get cheaper
Banco Galicia: $238 for purchase; and $253 for sale
- Banco Nación: $237,050 for purchase; and 248,950 for sale
ICBC: $238,750 for purchase; and 246 for sale
- BBVA: $238,610 for purchase; and 250,290 for sale
- Banco Supervielle: $239 for purchase; and $251 for sale
- Banco Patagonia: $238 for purchase; and $250 for sale
Banco Santander: $239 for purchase; and $251 for sale
- Brubank: $237 for purchase; and $252 for sale
- HSBC: $235.20 for purchase; and $245.20 for sale
Banco Credicoop: $239.51 for purchase; $248.95 for sale
- Banco Itaú: $237.80 for purchase; and $249.40 for sale
- Banco Macro: $238 for purchase; and $253 for sale
- Piano Bank: $244.9 for purchase; and $245,521 for sale
- Cambios Online S.A: $ 241.5 for purchase; and $243.50 for sale.