A 42-year-old woman died after dining at a Disney restaurant in Orlando, Florida. The woman suffered from a severe allergy to dairy and nuts.

She died 45 minutes after finishing the meal at the Raglan Road Irish pub. Her husband has filed a lawsuit against the restaurant for not ensuring food was allergen-free. The lawsuit alleges that the restaurant failed to educate, train and/or instruct its employees to ensure that food was free of allergens. Walt Disney World and Great Irish Pubs Florida did not immediately respond to emails seeking comment.