Andriy Lunin scored a maximum penalty in February because he threw himself to the side instead of staying still as the Madrid coaches had recommended. The analysis of Ancelotti's people predicted that this was where the Rayo striker was going to aim.

However, the Ukrainian stretched to his left, and RDT did indeed score in the middle. Lunin was then somewhat regretful about that, although the coaching staff knows that it is not easy for a goalkeeper to hold on without diving. They prefer to take the wrong side than not move. Real Madrid beat Manchester City 3-1 in the Champions League final at the Bernabeu. Dani Carvajal, Nacho, Grealish, Gvardiol, Rodrigo, Rodrigo, and De Bruyne were all sent off for Real Madrid. Manchester City were also handed three yellow cards by referee Daniele Orsato during the shootout. The result means Real Madrid are now four points clear of Manchester City at the top of the Premier League table. The analysis of the Madrid coaching staff coincides with that of the London School of Economics professor Ignacio Palacios-Huerta. In the first part of the season, the economist prepared a report for a Premier team that he advised in which he recommended the same thing: that the goalkeeper stay in the middle if Bernardo had a penalty. The algorithm tells you that there is a 51% probability that he would shoot in the center and the rest is divided between right (15%) and left (34%).” A very significant difference with such a small sample, he says. “A friendly is not the same as a Cup final. Here there were very few penalties, but a lot of pressure difference. ” The same thing that Llopis and Kepa had concluded to convince Lunin not to do as with RDT in Vallecas. It's their turn,' says Rodri.