The handsome Tyler Gwozdz passed away at the age of 29, and everything indicates that it was due to an opioid overdose.
The events occurred on January 13 when a woman made a 911 call for help, because a man, Tyler, was unconscious.
People magazine had access to the recording of the call and it is heard a completely desperate woman who mentions the use of a nasal spray , which experts comment, serves to reverse opioid overdoses, narcotics that contain illegal drugs such as heroin .
Apparently, she tried to make use of this object, but Gwozdz's body had no response.
The emergency medical units arrived at the residence of the television figure and found him lying on the floor of a bathroom; Although they tried to revive him, he did not wake up, but he still had vital signs, so they decided to take him to the intensive care unit.
Tyler Gwozdz arrived at this place, and his medical situation was declared serious due to critical cardiac conditions.
For a week he was hospitalized, and everything indicates that he died last Tuesday, as the TMZ entertainment portal called the hospital and they no longer had a record of him as a patient.
It is striking that no family member, so far, has commented anything about Tyler's death.
Gwozdz's fame began when he was part of "The Bachelorette", a television program whose mechanics is that a woman knows 25 men and among them tries to find the right one.
Tyler was one of those 25 men with whom Hannah Brown was summoned, but the 29-year-old boy decided to go out to the third episode for personal reasons, even, his departure was not transmitted as that of the rest of the participants.
Although he had little appearance on television, his presence, charisma, personality and bearing were enough to conquer the hearts of thousands of people.
Many of his fans have sent condolences to the family, which remains airtight in this matter.
Lamar Odom threatened to kill Khloé Kardashian because of drugs
Justin Bieber confesses his drug abuse and other past mistakes
Nicky Jam is proud to take 10 years clean of alcohol and drugs