Expect: Pop star Justin Bieber again chats with Israeli fans on Instagram Live, but this time he was in surprising line • Bieber has visited Israel twice before
Is Justin Bieber scheduled to return to Israel next year? So it seems, to believe what he said to Israeli fans who spoke to him on his Instagram account last Friday.
Like many musicians who feel intense longing for their audience (or just face the need for attention), the Canadian singer also comes to Instagram Live once every few days to communicate about his audience. In more than an hour's sessions, he speaks with fans and fans from all over the world, and has recently "uploaded" recently quite a bit of "liberalism" from the country.
• Watch: Justin Bieber speaks Hebrew
• "Moshiko! I'm talking to Justin Bieber!"
• Justin Bieber reveals: "I'm sick"
• Bieber: "I became addicted to drugs and wanted to commit suicide"
Yesterday he did it again, when around one o'clock at night, Israel Watch, chose to speak to local fans. After hearing them confess their love for him and being interested in Shalman ("We have a Corona," they answered, telling very broad lines about dealing with the global crisis and isolation), the star told them that he is likely to return in Israel next year. Watch the video.
Bieber has already visited Israel before. The first time was in April 2011, when he was still quite young, directing his work to an audience of children and girls. His second visit to our districts took place in May 2017, appearing at Hayarkon Park while considered one of the world's greatest pop artists.
• Want to participate in a "friends" union?
• What happened to Michael Jordan?
• Dozens of free content to watch
• Nature series that must be seen
• Alkali Asif is being attacked on the network