With the deconfinement and the reopening of public places, life resumes its course in Paris and elsewhere. Regulars return to their coffee counters, the museums are preparing to welcome the masked public and Mont-Blanc is once again open to mountaineers. As for Johnny fans, 200 of them embarked on a motorcycle road trip to pay homage to their idol. Here is a selection of the best images of the week by the Parisian team of photographers.
1. Last Sunday, Emmanuel Macron, President of the Republic, addresses French people on television to take stock of the management of the COVID-19 crisis.
2. Monday morning, at the Dream Café, rue des Martyrs in Paris. The regulars finally take a coffee at the counter.
3. Will the “Corona-pistes”, set up on the circular boulevard of La Défense, become line V1 of the future Vélopolitain?
4. After several weeks without a visit, the Goûter shelter reopens its doors to mountaineers who attack Mont-Blanc.
5. Descent of Mont-Blanc towards the Vallot shelter located at 4,362 m above sea level.
Newsletter - The essentials of the newsEvery morning, the news seen by Le Parisien
Your email address is collected by Le Parisien to allow you to receive our news and commercial offers. Find out more
6. PSG Handball resumes training atPierre-de-Coubertin stadium
7. Didier Raoult receives the Parisian in his Marseille office.
8. In tribute to Johnny Hallyday, 200 bikers launched themselves on 140 km of Pyrenean roads before celebrating a mass in the Basilica of Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes.
9. The interior hall of the famous brasserie La Coupole, reopens for the first time since the coronavirus pandemic.
10. Amélie Montchalin, Secretary of State for European Affairs, on a mission to the Netherlands, to convince her European counterparts to adhere to the Franco-German economic recovery plan.
11. The rope access technicians tackle the Notre-Dame de Paris construction site.
12. Masked figures stroll through the reopened galleries of the Palace of Versailles.
13. The restaurant “Chez l'ami Jean” has pre-empted parking spaces to enlarge its terrace.
14. The Marseillaise is once again visible in the Arc de Triomphe which reopens its doors to visitors.
15. The Musée d'Orsay is preparing to welcome the public again after the COVID-19 health crisis.