Hadar Brier has published ten things you did not know about her and Dennis Roskov on the occasion of their anniversary at the "Wedding at First Sight" • What about you, have you already wished them good luck?
One of the particularly beloved couples in the final season of "Wedding at First Sight" are of course Hadar and Dennis, who knew ups and downs throughout the season, but like many other couples before them - finally realized that their love was strongest of all and ended the show as a winning couple. Today (Thursday) Hadar Breyer marked a year for her and Dennis' relationship and on the occasion of the event she posted a particularly exciting and sticky post in which she presented "10 things not to know about Dennis and me", which begins with the sweet memory under the canopy and ends with thanks for love and hope for many more years together.
• Dennis: "I would not have gone out with Hadar had it not been for the show"
Here are ten things you did not know about the couple:
1. Today, exactly a year ago, we stood under the canopy according to the religion of Yael and Danny.
2. The common nickname among us is "Putz" (short for Putzky).
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Hadar Brayer (@ hadar.brayer) on Jul 30, 2020 at 8:10 am PDT
• A very rainy day: the prophecy of Dekel Vaknin
• Eliminate culture: The default comes to the Knesset
. Every Thursday night Dennis picks me up after my ballet lessons and we go to our regular Italian restaurant (guess which ...).
4. We have a lot of songs that symbolize a lot of magical moments, but our favorite is "My Cherie Amour" by the mighty Stevie Wonder.
5. Lisa, the legendary cat also known as a poztai / tuti, belongs to me by 48% and to Dennis by 52% according to the majority decision.
6. Our constant argument is whether to watch a drama movie or an action / action movie.
7. We both hate to photograph our relationship in selfies and prefer to just enjoy the moment. (Yes well, there are occasional constraints).
8. I'm more romantic and funnier in a relationship.
9. Dennis does not agree with Section 8.
10. None of us imagined that he would go out with a relationship as part of the program, let alone go out with true love :)
More on "Wedding":
• The contestant who decided to expose his sexual orientation
• Without Amir: The couples from "Hatonmi" are celebrating
• Plastic partnership for glory in prime time
• "Wedding at First Sight": Public Humiliation in Prime Time
• "Wedding": In love and the war of ratings there are no rules
She signed this rather cute post with the quote "Two people do not fall in love because they share the same bed, but because they share the same dreams" and added her own kitschy sentence: Walla, I won. " We all won you over, Putz.