Carlos Ghosn in Lebanon, Hugues Aufray in Ile-de-France, Philippe Caubère in Avignon, Smaïn in Marseille, Mathieu Kassovitz, Apolline de Malherbe or Alex Vizorek… They posed for the Parisian this July 2020.
1. Aristide Maillol's “Harmony” has found a beautiful place in the garden of the sculptor's former house, for which Hugues Aufray fell in love.
2. Christophe Berthonneau, the director of the July 14 fireworks display at the Eiffel Tower, is preparing one of the rare fires that he will be able to shoot this year because of the Covid-19.
3. Philippe Caubère takes the stage in Avignon, in “Les lettres de mon moulin”, despite the cancellation of the In and Off festivals.
4. “La Haine”, Mathieu Kassovitz's film, is released 25 years later.
Newsletter - Most of the newsEvery morning, the news seen by Le Parisien
Your email address is collected by Le Parisien to enable you to receive our news and commercial offers. Learn more
5. Alice Coffin, elected green to the Council of Paris, asked the resignation of Christophe Girard, the assistant to the culture of Anne Hidalgo, because of his supposed links with Gabriel Matzneff.
6. In Paris, Raphaël magnet fishing with his father in the Ourcq canal to bring up various metal objects abandoned at the bottom of the water.
7. Carlos Ghosn, the former citizen of the world, with three nationalities - Lebanese, French and Brazilian - no longer has a passport. Since his incredible flight from Japan, he has been preparing his legal and media defense.
8. Apolline de Malherbe will succeed Jean-Jacques Bourdin at the RMC morning show from August 24th.
9. Alex Vizorek takes advantage of the summer to return home to Brussels and stop by his old school in Dachsbeck.
10. Elisabeth Moreno is the new Minister Delegate to the Prime Minister, in charge of Equality between women and men.
11. Smaïn is swinging in his Marseille garden. In the evening, he goes back on stage to play “ADN”, his ninth show.