The strategies, the objectives, the variables: the key words that gave rhythm to the debates of this race at the Colle.
ATREJU - The winter version of the FdI kermesse opens the games by showing the entire constitutional arch on the stage.
But more than launching broad agreements, it brings out some cracks in the Meloni-Salvini axis.
- There are those who ask openly, those who exclude it, those who still hope without saying a confirmation from Mattarella.
Which, however, publicly excludes him at least a dozen times.
- The variant that forced the introduction of 'drive in' voting for infected and quarantined.
Nothing to do for the no vax, excluded from 1,009 big voters.
- 60% of Italians would like one at Colle, petitions and hypotheses are wasted, from Moratti to Casellati, and Gianna Nannini is also proposed.
Meanwhile, out of 58 major voters, only six are women.
- The bugbear of the honorable people who fear not to be confirmed in the next policies, the first with the cut of the parliamentarians.
- They were also fatal for Merzagora, Fanfani, Leone, Forlani and Prodi.
Today even more feared in a Balkanized Parliament.
- Everyone recommends that it should not be pulled either to Draghi or to Mattarella, but not a few try.
"Whoever does it with me - Prodi's joke - I'll leave him the jacket".
- Public, institutional, secret, on zoom, in restaurants or lounges, mark the approach to the election.
Only the most evoked one is missing, the table of leaders.
- Who cannot aspire to the throne but directs the choice of the new sovereign: a disputed role up to the last between Berlusconi and Salvini.
(campo) is the horizon of Letta and Conte, the results will be seen in the next elections, the negotiations on the Quirinales have highlighted the pitfalls.
- Renzi draws from the world of cartoons to describe his role, promising to replicate the decisive blitz of seven years ago.
- The quorum is always the same: 673 votes in the first three ballots, 505 from the fourth, when according to most, the stalemate will be released.
- Berlusconi's strategy to seek votes among parliamentarians from other non-aligned groups, flanked by Sgarbi in the unusual role of telephone operator.
- The ideal candidate for FdI must be.
Patriot is Pertini, replies the Democratic Party.
Patriotism is making "the Republic united and in solidarity", Mattarella's reminder.
- As brutal as the shrimp game of the Corerana TV series, the race to the Colle forces unscrupulous moves to step forward, backward and to the side.
- In the end-of-year message Mattarella defined his assignment as follows: not mandated, because that can be replicated.
-RESIDENTIALISM - In November Giorgetti gives the first shock to the Palace stating that "Draghi could lead the convoy even from the Quirinale".
- Old political vice, and the traffic intensifies as the vote for the head of state approaches with a couple of shirt changes even on the eve.
- The center-right does not accept it, the center-left opposes a substantial one, on Berlusconi.
(the bill) - At the end of October the law is ditched in the Senate, the technical evidence of an agreement on the Quirinale is wrecked.