The years change the faces, grow the children.
But they do not have the power to dislodge trauma.
Since 2017, Perrine, mother of Aaron, remains plagued by guilt.
“I'm stuck on poisoning my baby.
This resident of the Gard may repeat to herself that it was not her, it was Lactalis milk that sent the little boy, then two and a half months old, to the hospital, it was she who chose the powder, she who prepared the bottle.
The tears rise.
Bad choice, big regrets.
Five years ago, the first name of his son was added to the list of sick children, 38 in total, poisoned with salmonella agona, responsible for food infections, sometimes serious.
Subscribe to read more
To log in