Aron Carter (Photo: GettyImages, Gabe Ginsberg/Getty Images)
Last November musician
was found dead in his home.
Carter, who was only 34 years old, was found in the bathtub by his housekeeper.
The TMZ website reported today (Tuesday) that according to a preliminary pathology report, no water was found in Carter's lungs, so he did not die by drowning. According to his fiancee
and his mother
, the cause of death is completely different.
How much of a mystery (photo: screenshot, Instagram)
Read more: The
drugs and the disappearance: new details about the death of Aaron Carter
triple finger, bizarre post: what's going on with Britney Spears?
The pair of women told the site that Carter's toxicology report has not yet arrived, but they are convinced he died of a drug overdose. Melanie said that after her fiance's death, she went through his phone, where she found a message he received from an anonymous person, demanding that he pay an $800 debt. on drugs he purchased.
Prescription drugs were found in Carter's apartment. Containers of compressed gas were found in the bedroom and in the shower, the inhalation of which may cause, among other things, false thoughts, hallucinations, paralysis, and in some cases death. In fact, this side effect can also come from single use.
A police officer who spoke With the site he said that since the cause of death has not yet been officially determined, it is not possible to link the drugs found in the apartment to Carter's death.