The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Retirement: how to recover additional quarters


OUR ADVICE - What if your pension fund had counted incorrectly? If you had acquired a few more quarters on the sidelines of your professional activity. Several situations allow it. We take stock.

The question arises all the more acutely as the new pension reform does indeed seem to be moving towards an extension of the contribution period.

Even if it means having to work longer to earn more quarters, it is therefore better to start by checking that all those who have actually been validated have indeed been counted by your pension fund.

However, if the most recent professional activities are generally well taken into account, other periods, although assessed, may have passed under the radar of the administration.

Fortunately, there is still time to request a fix.

From the age of 35, all contributors receive a Statement of Individual Situation (RIS) every 5 years.

This document lists all the pension rights acquired during the professional career within the various pension schemes.

In the event of loss, this career statement can be retrieved on the website.

Studying it carefully is the first step.

Here is the procedure to follow and the six situations allowing you to collect…

This article is for subscribers only.

You have 84% left to discover.

Want to read more?

Unlock all items immediately.

Without engagement.

TEST FOR €0.99

Already subscribed?


Source: lefigaro

All life articles on 2023-02-02

You may like

Life/Entertain 2023-01-10T17:07:32.318Z
News/Politics 2023-01-09T18:00:58.901Z
News/Politics 2022-12-18T18:58:22.249Z

Trends 24h

Life/Entertain 2023-03-28T22:36:58.160Z
Life/Entertain 2023-03-28T13:49:23.189Z


© Communities 2019 - Privacy

The information on this site is from external sources that are not under our control.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.