The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Video: fierce fire in Tucumán of a bus that transported 50 swallow workers

2023-03-20T02:56:38.309Z


Some passengers were assisted at the La Cocha department hospital. The micro had left from Mendoza.


On the route that goes to the town of

Huasa Pampa

, in the province of

Tucumán

, there were moments of despair among the passengers of a bus that suffered a

fierce fire

 for which they had to be evacuated urgently.

Some had to be treated in the hospital, and although no fatalities were reported, the losses were painful for those traveling, mostly a group of harvest swallow workers, who were returning home after work in

Mendoza

.

The event occurred around 10:30 a.m. this Sunday in that town in the department of La Cocha and the incident was captured by footage of witnesses.

According to local media, the passengers were

seasonal workers

who went from Mendoza - presumably the Vendimia - to Tucumán.

Many saw

their wages lost in the fire

.

As seen in the videos, the victims of the fire had an intense time trying to

get out of the transport while the flames gained ground

.

Some

decompensated

due to a nervous breakdown and had to be transferred to the La Cocha hospital.

Witnesses indicated that the bus driver,

due to a malfunction

, stopped the unit on the side of the road.

Minutes later, the bus began to burn and the passengers got out as they could.

Fierce fire in Tucumán.

video capture

The place was attended by personnel from the Huasa Pampa police station, along with Rumi Punco police officers, who intervened to help the passengers who regrouped on the side of the route.

It is being investigated why the vehicle caught fire.

Scare in Balvanera

Just two days ago, students, teachers and assistants from School No. 16 Presidente Miter, in Balvanera, had to be evacuated on Thursday due to a fire caused by an electrical fault.

There were no injuries.


The event was triggered by the

fire in the school's electricity chamber

located at 2800 Sarmiento, at the intersection with Pueyrredón Avenue.

Therefore, the teaching staff proceeded to evacuate students from all levels of the three-story school.

"A transformer from the Edesur company that is located in front of the school in the Once neighborhood suffered an overload and as a precaution the establishment was evacuated," explained Buenos Aires government sources.

"Before the incident, the directors immediately called 911 indicating that smoke was coming from an electrical panel that is in front of the school," they added.

Later, they confirmed that the firefighters controlled the fire that started inside the electrical panel.

DS

look also

La Matanza: two women are arrested for the theft of a newborn in a hospital

Fire in Berazategui: a Molotov attack caused the fire in a former bus terminal

Source: clarin

All life articles on 2023-03-20

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy

The information on this site is from external sources that are not under our control.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.