It tastes just the way it looks (Photo: Sugat, Shai Neiburg)
A cup of chickpeas that remain make the healthy brownies especially juicy! Chocolate and wonderful, without flour and without sugar, the most delicious and healthy there is.
Be sure to remove the pan while the center of the pastry is still vibrating, after cooling it will solidify, but will retain juiciness.
Ingredients for a 20*20 square pan:
- 1 cup cooked and filtered chickpeas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons finely ground almonds/hazelnuts
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. soda powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 100-150 grams of chocolate chips (the most beautiful mixture of 2-3 types)
- For decoration (optional): a handful of pecans
An addictive combination of cocoa, chocolate, peanut butter and coconut (Photo: Sugat, Shai Neiburg)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Crush all wet ingredients in a food processor: chickpeas, peanut butter, maple, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients and mix to a uniform mixture.
3. Transfer to a greased pan, add chocolate and mix in a pan to disperse. If desired, add nuts as well.
Bake for 4-22 minutes, until the cake stabilizes but the center still vibrates. It is important to bake accurately to maintain juiciness.
In association with Sugat, in collaboration with Sugat
- Recipes for a family meal