Anyone can cook spaghetti? Agrees. Thanks to a trick with the pasta water, pasta with sauce will be even easier in the future.
Everyone knows this: You want to cook something delicious at home, but you don't have much time or don't want to stand at the stove longer than necessary. However, it can be something warm. Luckily, TikTok star @creutzi aka Peter Kreutzburg has the right tip in the kitchen. Thanks to a trick in cooking, which he demonstrates in the video, spaghetti can be conjured up on the plate in no time at all. You should only get some pesto beforehand. On TikTok, @creutzi explains his personal spaghetti "fast food recipe".
Spaghetti for lazy connoisseurs – fast food recipe from creutzi
Spaghetti for lazy people – just a few ingredients are enough
The cooking idea is very easy to imitate. All you need is: spaghetti, some pesto (homemade or store-bought), a few cloves of garlic and an egg.
Pasta with a favorite pesto – it always tastes good. If you want it to be quick and uncomplicated, there is a trick for preparing spaghetti. (Symbolic image) © salmas61/Panthermedia/Imago
Easy to prepare spaghetti with pesto - use pasta water cleverly
- Put on a pot of water, add a little salt and let the spaghetti cook.
- For the sauce, add two teaspoons of the pesto of your choice to a large bowl.
- Add a little garlic (pressed) to the peel.
- Now skim off a ladle from the salty pasta water that is simmering on the stove and pour it into the rest. Then the whole thing becomes nice and creamy.
- In addition, there is a freshly separated egg yolk, which is mixed with the rest.
- At the end, just add the hot noodles on top and stir (if you mix the whole thing in a large pan on the stove, you can also keep the food warm in it).
- Serve in the bowl or on the plate. If you like, you can sprinkle some grated cheese on top at the end. And then: enjoy.
"Well, guys... awesome", to put it in the words of the popular TikToker, who also likes to recreate dishes of his youth on the net. Pasta with tomato sauce, hunting sausage and bacon dumplings. Or simple mustard eggs. As a @creutzi, he is part of Starcook, the food network. This and many other recipes can also be found on the Starcook app.
Oatmeal as bread with cottage cheese: bake a quick filler now that is guaranteed to please everyone
Grandma's cucumber salad made from just three ingredients – tastes even more intense thanks to the salt tip
Strawberry and cheese cream cake: an airy, fluffy dessert to try
Store cucumbers properly so that they stay crunchy - in the refrigerator is possible
Completely without gelatine: lemon fridge cake tastes like pure summer
Fancy a voyage of discovery?
You don't want to miss any recipes and kitchen tricks? Click here for the gourmet newsletter of our partner Merkur.de.
Pasta spoon as a dosage aid for spaghetti
Another tip on the side: If you like to cook pasta at home, you often have a spaghetti lifter in your drawer. If the pasta spoon has a hole in the middle, you can use it to determine the approximate portion of pasta per person. To do this, take the pasta spoon and see how many spaghetti from the package fit through the opening. So you have the rough average amount and can extrapolate it to the people. But there is another way: pasta experts recommend that you expect about 100 grams of dry pasta per person for a main course. If you only plan pasta as a side dish, you take correspondingly less, and if you expect pasta lovers as guests, a larger amount per person.