A pot of meat and zucchini is expected to be dismantled (Photo: Walla!, Einav Hakon)
- 1 kg of meat no. 2 fresh ontrib cut into cubes
- Whole celery cut into quarters, stems and leaves
- 10-12 cloves of garlic, peeled and cut in halves
- Large onion cut into strips
- 4-5 small zucchini
- To season:1 tablespoon Four Seasons Pepper
- 4-5 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon crystalline garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. black pepper
Perfect for the weekend, and for any day actually. Pot of meat and zucchini (Photo: Walla! system, Einav Hakon)
How to prepare (meat can be prepared the day before)
1. Heat a wide pot and add oil, add the cubes of meat and sear well to close on all sides.
2. Add the tablespoon of Four Seasons pepper and bay leaves and water up to 3/4 pot height. Cook for an hour and a half. Drain the remaining hinge into a vessel.
3. Heat a wide and low pot that can fit in the oven and add oil, add the onion and fry until golden, add the celery, seared cubes of meat and spices. Mix and add the meat/water broth until covered and cook in a closed lid on medium heat for an hour and a half until the meat is softened and the sauce thickened.
4. Sprinkle the zucchini and put in a preheated oven 180ºC for 20 minutes, accessible accompanied by mashed potatoes or rice that will absorb the sauce greatly.