About 25 children were poisoned with carbon monoxide because of a gas leak in a school in the Buenos Aires neighborhood of Palermo.
It happened at the Heart of Mary school, located on Guise Street at 1900. There the firefighters had to attend, after a complaint for the smell of gas felt by staff of the establishment.
On public roads, two minors were preliminarily assisted for feeling dizzy and nauseated. The troops proceeded to evacuate the establishment in order and without panic.
Among the minors assisted, two of them were transferred by the SAME to the Ricardo Gutiérrez Children's Hospital and another to the Bazterrica Clinic, for carbon monoxide poisoning.
News in development