A great cookie worth investing in making / Alon Mesika
Purchase a simple facility for a small sum, because you don't want to miss those peanut and date dough filled with peanuts.
Meal breaks or ends the fast: all recipes for Yom Kippur 2023
More cakes and cookies for Yom Kippur, and for Sukkot
The combination of peanut textures together with date paste creates a small magic in the form of ma'amul. Also perfect for breaking the fast with a cup of tea, or at all for the autumn period.
- For dough:4.5 cups flour
- 1 cup semolina
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 170g butter / butter substitute
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4/1 tsp. rose water
- For the peanut filling mix together:150 g finely ground roasted peanuts without the peel
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1 level teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 3 tablespoons silan
- For the date filling, mix together:1 cup date paste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons ground pistachio \ finely chopped nuts
- Disperse:powdered sugar
Not to be missed. Home/Alon Mesika Projects
1.Put the dough until it becomes uniform and set aside for about 2 minutes.
3. Create small balls from the dough and flatten them slightly on the palm of your hand or on a work surface, place a teaspoon of the peanut filling inside them, close tightly and place in a rack for making a toil to create the shape, or pinch the ball with a small pincer designated for this.
170. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 20ºC for 4 minutes.
<>. At the end of baking, cool a little and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- More on the subject: