In a bun or on toast, or just like that with the fork / Nimrod Saunders, styling - Gil Altan
A particularly delicious spread bursting with flavor and proteins that come of course from tuna and hard-boiled eggs.
Together with the fried onion that caramelized and gives an additional touch of deep and sweet flavor, you get a spread similar in appearance to pate, which is a great addition to a light dinner on Chol Hamoed Sukkot and of course also to sandwiches for school and work days.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 2 boxes of tuna "Olive Tree"
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
1. Fry the onions in olive oil for 20 minutes until golden brown. Reserve some fried onions to serve.
2. In a food processor, crush the tuna with fried onions and boiled eggs until a uniform and smooth mixture is obtained. Taste and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
3. Line utensils (bowl or rectangular plate) with plastic wrap (with edges to cover), transfer the mixture, surface and fasten, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until stabilized.
4. Before serving, extract the pate into a serving dish and serve with fresh challah or rusks.
In association with Olive Tree Oil
- More on the subject: