It's been three years since the PlayStation 5, Sony's next-generation console, was released on the market. Highly prized, the console first suffered from component shortages, before reappearing on the shelves in large numbers several months ago. With more than 40 million units sold worldwide, the PlayStation 5 is almost on par with the PS4, another big hit from Sony. If you want to get the PS5 before the end of the year celebrations, you should know that it is currently available at Fnac for 429.99 euros instead of 549.99 euros on Black Friday. In other words, the console, along with dedicated cables and its DualSense controller, is available at a 22% discount.
The best deals to grab on Fnac Black Friday:
- Nintendo Switch OLED + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe console at €319.99 instead of €379.99
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 1-in-9 PC Pack at €999.99 instead of €1579.99
- Xiaomi Pad 6 + case at €369.99 instead of €439.99
- Canon EOS R6 mirrorless camera at 1448€ instead of 1949€
- Apple MacBook Air 13′' M1 chip at €979 instead of €1199
- Pack Fnac PC Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 3 at 499€99 instead of 699€99
- DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone + Smart controller at €699 instead of €899
Why choose the PS5 5 on the Fnac website?
The PS5 is one of the next-generation consoles that features a 1TB SSD for ultra-fast game loading. Equipped with a custom AMD Zen 2 processor, 16GB of GDDR6 RAM and an AMD RDNA 2 chip, the PS5 is a powerful console capable of displaying 4K. The standard version offered by Fnac has, unlike the PS5 Digital Edition, a Blu-Ray player, and is announced as being able to push its rendering up to 8K. Compatible with 120 Hz, it includes the DualSense controller, equipped with haptic feedback and adaptive triggers to enhance immersion. Titles such as Marvel's Spider-Man 2, Returnal, God of War Ragnarok, Final Fantasy XVI, Baldur's Gate 3 and Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart are sold separately.
Click here to take advantage of Fnac's offer on the PS5 Standard Edition