At this end of the school year and the approach of exams, Ouest-France offers you the opportunity to improve your spelling with the launch of its online conjugation site.
At this end of the school year and the approach of exams, Ouest-France announces the launch of a new online conjugation site. This site was created in partnership with the designer of one of the best online conjugation sites.
It offers simple and effective access to the conjugation of 8000 verbs of the French language. Since it may be necessary to check verb conjugation at any time and in any situation, the site is also optimized for smartphones and tablets.
The conjugation site of Ouest-France is intended to evolve gradually to enrich new services such as exercises or quizzes, do not hesitate to share your expectations and ideas on this subject.
This new site is part of the process of opening the West-France platform to partners offering new content and high quality services to our readers. To date we already count among these partners:
- A site of quotes with Christophe Hilmoine
- A cooking recipe site with Odelices
- A science popularization site with Antonin Singer
- A cultural criticism site with the association Culture-Tops
- Hourly weather forecast by municipality with Weathernco
- An index of "fishability" located to be found on the pages of each commune with Le Comptoir des pêcheurs
Not to mention our audio platform The Wall Podcasts where you can find all our programs and reports, as well as that of our partners.
These first partners will soon be joined by many other content and services and in particular for the summer a site for gardening enthusiasts.
Share this articleThe newspaper Ouest-France launches its online conjugation websiteOuest-France.fr