Puerto Rico was saved from the impact of Hurricane Dorian. Key in the response to the arrival of the cyclone was the deployment of the National Guard of the island. The military corps was activated by orders of Governor Wanda Vázquez. More than 8,000 agents were deployed to face the emergency. Among the work of the National Guard is to support government agencies and ensure safety in shelters. We talked with José Reyes, general assistant of the National Guard of Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico is saved from Dorian
Puerto Rico was saved from the impact of Hurricane Dorian. Key in the response to the arrival of the cyclone was the deployment of the National Guard of the island. The military was activated on orders from ...
- This is how Dorian passes through Puerto Rico 1 year
- Trump hits Puerto Rico as Dorian intensifies 1 year
- Declare emergency in Puerto Rico at the Dorian Pass 1 year
- Dorian is approaching Puerto Rico and could bring life-threatening flash floods 1 year
- This is how Puerto Rico receives Dorian 1 year
- Governor of Puerto Rico before Dorian: "We are better prepared" 1 year
- Expert group travels to Puerto Rico due to Dorian storm 1 year
- Puerto Rico is under hurricane alert as Dorian approaches 1 year
- 5 things you should know this August 27: Puerto Rico, under hurricane alert for Dorian arrival and others 1 year
- What was the impact of Dorian in Puerto Rico? 1 year
- Dorian, in his passage through Puerto Rico, does not cause great damage 1 year
- Hurricane Dorian put Puerto Rico to the test 1 year
- When Hurricane Dorian hovered over Puerto Rico, Trump offered insults, not support 1 year