- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click here to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to email a friend (Opens in a new window)
(CNN Spanish) - An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 shook the coasts of Venezuela, according to the United States Geological Survey, USGS.
Prelim M5.5 Earthquake near the coast of Venezuela Sep-09 18:05 UTC, updates https://t.co/86icgqU2z5
- USGS Big Quakes (@USGSBigQuakes) September 9, 2019