How to resist this dessert recipe? Impossible when you know that these pretty little chocolate macaroons are stuffed with chocolate mousse. Thank you Bretons in Cuisine for this double dose of greed!Delicate and reasonably inexpensive dessert
PREPARATION: 45 MIN I COOKING: 15 MIN I REST: 1 HI REFRIGERATION: 24 H
Ingredients (for 6 people)
- 3 jars of Marie Morin chocolate mousse
- 225 g icing sugar
- 125 g of almond powder
- 100 g of egg whites (about 3)
- 25 g caster sugar
5 g of cocoa powder.
Preparation of the recipe
1. Finely mix the icing sugar and the almond powder with the robot. Sift over a large sheet of parchment paper. Add the cocoa. Ride the egg whites stiffly, gradually increasing the speed. As soon as the whisks leave marks, gradually add the caster sugar, spoon after spoon. Finish at high speed to achieve the "bird's beak" effect.
2. Gradually add the sieved powders to the egg whites, mix with the spatula. The mixture should be smooth and form a "ribbon" while falling down.
3. Pour the unit into a pastry bag and place the macaroons on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Let dry 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (5 ° C), rotating or ventilated heat. Bake the patches of macaroons one after the other, cook for 12 to 15 minutes. At the end of the oven, let cool the plates for a few moments then take off the macaroons. Let cool on a rack.
5. Place a spoonful of chocolate mousse on half the hulls. Cover with an unpacked hull. Reserve the macaroons 24 hours in the fridge before eating.
To succeed your macaroons, you need egg whites separated from their yolks for several days and stored in the fridge (cutlery). Bring them to room temperature at least an hour before starting your macaroons.
Share this articleMacaroons with chocolate mousse à l'ancienneOuest-France.fr