- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click here to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to email a friend (Opens in a new window)
(CNN Spanish) - An earthquake of magnitude 5.5 shook Guatemala on Wednesday, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS).
Prelim M5.5 Earthquake near the coast of Guatemala Nov-13 16:28 UTC, updates https://t.co/JkeL3IL6DW
- USGS Big Quakes (@USGSBigQuakes) November 13, 2019
The epicenter was 31 kilometers southeast of Puerto San José and 60.9 kilometers deep.