- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in a new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in a new window)
- Click here to share on LinkedIn (Opens in a new window)
- Click to email a friend (Opens in a new window)
(CNN Spanish) - With Elon Musk in the lead, Tesla's team showed its most recent release: the Cybertruck. It happened at his Design Studio in Hawthorne, California, and many event attendees could not believe what they were seeing when the truck was driven to the stage.
The Cybertruck, a powerful electric van of at least $ 39,000, looks like a large metal trapeze with wheels, perhaps more a contemporary work of art than a state-of-the-art car.
During the presentation in which they flaunted the hardness of their exterior made with a stainless steel alloy, which makes the vehicle "literally bulletproof" as Musk said, one of the glasses broke in the demonstration.
- LOOK: Tesla presents the Cybertruck, its bulletproof electric van
Both the design of the truck, and the detail of the glass in the presentation, did not go unnoticed in social networks. These are some of the memes after the arrival of the Cybertruck, or a "tanker anti-zombies" as a user said on Twitter:
Elon Musk is afraid of the apocalypse and has devised Tesla's CYBERTRUCK, the DAMNATION ALLEY (1977) and LAND OF THE DEAD (2005) Romero tank prototype. pic.twitter.com/5eSneNI0O6
- Horror Losers (@horrorlosers) November 22, 2019
- Segons com… (@SegonsCom) November 22, 2019
The Simpsons also predicted the design of Tesla Cybertruck which is based on the Blade Runner movie pic.twitter.com/6sKe9eq9fe
- Social Digital (@Social_Digital_) November 22, 2019
Listen @Tesla, I felt inspired and I want to send my design for the facelift of the Cybertruck 2022. We can talk to DM to give you this sketch I made on this napkin that inspired me. pic.twitter.com/9lI2lkOgxW
- David Sánchez Olmos ® ™ 🇲🇽 🌳 (@DSORacing) November 22, 2019
Tesla announces its new Cybertruck and I want it pic.twitter.com/clUiYcZMTo
- Darqem (@Darqem) November 22, 2019
Evidently the creator of the #Tyla #Cybertruck did it while playing Minecraft pic.twitter.com/Iipjg9OqM8
- The Crude Reality (@llamaremos) November 22, 2019
Tesla engineers now if we are going to break it we have created something never seen before.
- ALEX (@ alejo_69) November 22, 2019
This is what came to mind with the new Tesla #Cybertruck pic.twitter.com/rM2LtGMpwB
- Carlos Gálvez (@GlvezP) November 22, 2019
virgin tesla #cybertruck vs chad gurgel itaipu E-400 pic.twitter.com/QdjkdKRs58
- É Fil-lipe 🇻🇬 🇹🇩 (@frillipe) November 22, 2019
Presentation of the new Tesla #Cybertruck. pic.twitter.com/DlDlQQZrha
- WaltKowalski (@granKowalski) November 22, 2019
- Dad, I'm going to draw a car with the ruler.
- Ok, then you show me.
Tesla Cybertruck pic.twitter.com/qMKG8p1PUt
- 🅒🅐🅞 🅦🅔🅝 🅣🅞🅗 (@CaoWenToh) November 22, 2019
The #Cybertruck of Tesla has a design very to the 1996 pic.twitter.com/peRFN9BWoq
- Pablo Insua (@PabloIF) November 22, 2019
This crystal would have served Elon Musk a lot last night at the presentation of the Tesla #Cybertruck 🙊pic.twitter.com / ONXoOivdQ2
- I am Maddox, I am International and I am Striped 🇫🇮 (@MaddoxBermeo) November 22, 2019