The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

[Wuhan Pneumonia] Kangtai is arranging about 400 people from 12 mainland groups to return to Hong Kong in the next three days

2020-01-26T05:28:03.950Z

The outbreak of a new coronavirus related to Wuhan pneumonia continued to spread. The government yesterday (25th) raised the emergency level of Hong Kong from "severe" to "emergency". Kangtai Travel Agency said today (26th) that there are still 12 tour groups and about 400 group members in all parts of China. Due to the severe pneumonia in Wuhan and the closure of many scenic spots in the Mainland, they have arranged to return to Hong Kong early in the next 3 days. In terms of other travel agencies, East Travel and China Travel Service stated that there are currently no tour groups in the Mainland, while Yongan Travel has yet to respond.



Social News

Written by: Chen Jingqi

2020-01-26 13:20

Last updated: 2020-01-26 13:20

The outbreak of a new coronavirus related to Wuhan pneumonia continued to spread. The government yesterday (25th) raised the emergency level of Hong Kong from "severe" to "emergency". Kangtai Travel Agency said today (26th) that there are still 12 tour groups and about 400 group members in all parts of China. Due to the severe pneumonia in Wuhan and the closure of many scenic spots in the Mainland, they have arranged to return to Hong Kong early in the next 3 days.

In terms of other travel agencies, East Travel and China Travel Service stated that there are currently no tour groups in the Mainland, while Yongan Travel has yet to respond.

+8

+7

+6

Kangtai Travel Agency said today that in order to protect the health of employees and passengers, every effort will be made to arrange early return to Hong Kong of tour groups currently in China, involving 12 tour groups and about 400 group members, and they have successfully arranged their return to Hong Kong in the next three days. .

Kangtai announced on Friday (24th) that it will immediately cancel all Chinese tour groups departing from the first day of the year to the seventh day of the year (25th to 31st), involving about 80 groups and 2,500 group members.

+10

+9

+8

Wu Xi'an, deputy general manager of China Travel Service, said that he had previously announced the cancellation of all Mainland tours from the first day to the seventh day, so no tour group is currently in mainland China.

Tong Guoquan, executive director of Dongyouyou, also pointed out that all mainland tour groups have returned to Hong Kong and no group members are currently in the Mainland.

"Hong Kong 01" also made inquiries to Wing On Travel regarding the incident and is yet to reply.

[Wuhan Pneumonia] Shantou "closes the city": vehicles and vessels are prohibited from entering in the early morning of the 27th

[Wuhan pneumonia] The United States closes the local consulate to send staff to pick up employees and US citizens on the 28th

[Wuhan Pneumonia] Difficult to speak with a mask? Chen Maobo's full-time wearing: for public health and safety

[Wuhan pneumonia] 88-year-old man suffers first death in Shanghai

Wuhan Pneumonia Kangtai Travel Agency

Source: hk1

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2020-02-17T22:20:43.238Z
News/Politics 2020-02-18T04:53:43.224Z

Latest

news 2020/02/18    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy