[Year of the Rat 2020] Retrospective over the past years
Today is the second day of the new year (26th), the birthday of Che Gong, which reminds us of the success of the New Territories Heung Yee Kuk ’s chairman, Liu Yeqiang, who won for Hong Kong last year. fail. In contrast to the major events that Hong Kong has gone through in the past year, the signing is impressive. Since the then Director of Home Affairs, He Zhiping, obtained a visa for Hong Kong in 2003, no government officials have applied for it. Instead, Liu Huangfa, former chairman of the Heung Yee Kuk, and Liu Yeqiang, current chairman, took the helm. Liu Yeqiang has been on behalf of his father since 2016. For the first time, he has sought a solution for Hong Kong, saying "everything is great". However, the then Chief Executive Liang Zhenying announced that he would not stand for re-election.
- [Year of the Rat 2020] Retrospective over the past years 1 month
- [Year of the Rat 2020] Old woman living alone with the rat "cohabiting" 50-foot mortuary 7 years, hope to go upstairs to live in public housing 1 month
- [Year of the Rat 2020] Victoria Park's Lunar New Year's Festival has a decline in business and a flower business surges 30%: the best business in ten years 1 month
- [Year of the Rat 2020] Flyer worker income fell by almost half: Last year's New Year's Day started livelihood for the New Year 1 month
- [Year of the Rat 2020] I was obsessed with playing machine, dropped out of school, 18 years old 1 month