The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

[Wuhan Pneumonia · Live Broadcasting] The Hospital Authority said that a patient changes from stable to severe and will be closely monitored

2020-01-27T08:55:15.944Z

The epidemic of new-type coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan has continued to spread. The pneumonia epidemic in Wuhan has continued to spread. As of the second day of the lunar calendar yesterday (26th), more than 2,000 people have been diagnosed in mainland China, of which 56 died. Hong Kong and Macau continue to have new confirmed cases, with eight and six respectively. The State Council announced early in the morning that the Spring Festival holiday was extended to the 9th day of February 2nd. Macau has announced that people who have visited Hubei in the past 14 days will not be allowed to enter the casino, and it has begun to force Hubei tourists.



Social News

Written by: Wang Jieen

2020-01-27 01:23

Last updated: 2020-01-27 16:49

The epidemic of new-type coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan has continued to spread. The pneumonia epidemic in Wuhan has continued to spread. As of the second day of the lunar calendar yesterday (26th), more than 2,000 people have been diagnosed in mainland China, of which 56 died. Hong Kong and Macau continue to have new confirmed cases, with eight and six respectively.

The State Council announced early in the morning that the Spring Festival holiday was extended to the 9th day of February 2nd. Macau has announced that people who have visited Hubei in the past 14 days will not be allowed to enter the casino, and it has begun to force Hubei tourists.

▼ That is, Wuhan closed the city, the situation after driving in the forbidden city ▼

+8

+7

+6

[16:35] Zhong Jianli, Director of Quality and Safety of the Hospital Authority, said that the situation of a case changed from stable to severe. Regarding the supply of medical N95 masks, it is acknowledged that some hospitals arrange for the measurement of medical masks to be as large as March. Regarding the arrangement of "drawing for life and death" for medical treatment, he has reminded the heads of departments to strengthen transparency and communication with employees.

[16:15] The Macau authorities stated that from December 1 last year to January 26 this year, a total of 1,113 Hubei tourists entered Macau. This morning, police officers were dispatched to hold a list of passengers in Hubei, and went to the hotel to ask them to accept forced quarantine or leave Macau to return to the Mainland.

[14:28] One new confirmed case in Taiwan, with a total of 5 confirmed cases. The patient returned to Taiwan on the same plane as the first patient.

[14:05] Macau dispatched personnel to find people in Hubei who were forced to isolate, and arranged for them to go to the isolation site Heisha Beach Training Center, while Heisha Beach Park and Heisha Beach Camping Site were the buffer zone of the isolation field.

[14:00] Macau announced today (27th) that all people who have been to Hubei Province within 14 days before entering Macau will be restricted from entering the casino. The Gaming Supervision and Coordination Bureau has the right to verify the identity of the guests. Offenders can be sentenced to a maximum of 2 years in prison or a maximum penalty of 240 days.

▼ Emergency situation in Wuhan ▼

+5

+4

+3

[11:20] China News Agency reported that Wuhan Culture and Tourism Bureau stated that 4,096 Wuhan tourists are still overseas and will return to China in the next few days.

[11:15] Li Keqiang, Premier of the State Council and leader of the Central Leading Group for New Coronavirus Infection and Pneumonia, went to Wuhan to inspect and guide the epidemic prevention and control work, and visited and sympathized with patients and frontline medical staff.

[11:10] In response to the requirements of the Hong Kong Jockey Club and in line with the operation arrangements of the Sha Tin Racecourse, today the East Rail Line Racecourse Station will be closed without stopping the train.

[08:50] The Minister of Health and Food, Chen Zhaoshi, said that after several government departments met yesterday (26th), they decided to restrict residents of Hubei Province and anyone who has visited Hubei Province in the past 14 days to enter Hong Kong until further notice. Regarding how to identify immigrants from Hubei Province or have visited the area in the past 14 days, she said that currently non-Hong Kong residents need to pass through the immigration counter, so local residents will have endorsements to identify them. People, you must truthfully report the situation. Chen Zhaoshi also pointed out that the government will hold another meeting today to discuss further import and export control measures, and citizens may wear masks if necessary.

[07:15] Hubei Health and Health Committee announced that from 0:00 am to midnight on the 26th, Hubei Province reported 371 new confirmed cases of pneumonitis with new coronavirus infection, 24 new deaths, and 2 new discharged cases Is the case of Wuhan. Among them, the first confirmed case was reported in Qianjiang City, with 80 new cases in Wuhan, 52 in Jingmen City, 45 in Xiaogan City, 34 in Xiangyang City, and 32 in Huanggang City. Of the deaths, 18 were in Wuhan.

Hubei Province has reported a total of 1,423 confirmed cases of pneumonitis with new coronavirus infection, 221 severe cases, 69 critical cases, 76 deaths, and 44 discharged patients. Of the confirmed cases, 698 were in Wuhan, 154 in Huanggang, and 100 in Xiaogan.

CCTV reports that 12 new cases were confirmed in Jiangxi with a total of 48 cases; 4 new cases were confirmed in Shanxi with a total of 13 cases; and one new case was confirmed in Liaoning with a total of 22 cases.

▼ Wuhan Fengcheng ▼

+5

+4

+3

▼ Hong Kong's first confirmed case of new coronavirus ▼

+10

+9

+8

[06:00] CCTV reported that the 4th and 5th cases were confirmed in the United States. One was in Arizona and was a member of Arizona State University. The patient has recently returned to the United States from Wuhan and has been isolated. The other patient is in Los Angeles County, California. The patient had previously gone to Wuhan and found that he was unwell after returning to the US Seek help from a local medical institution and have been diagnosed with a new coronavirus-infected pneumonia case by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

[02:33] China Central Television reported that the State Council has decided to extend the Spring Festival holiday until the 9th day of February 2nd, and work normally from February 3rd. Colleges, schools, and kindergartens will postpone the start of school. The specific time will be notified separately by the education department.

[02:30] Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General, is heading to Beijing to learn about the latest situation of the "Wuhan pneumonia" epidemic in the Mainland and the countermeasures. Tan Desai said on Twitter before the trip that this trip will meet with the Chinese government and experts. Tanside said that he would maintain close contact with the affected countries, provide the latest information and guidelines, and work with China to increase the response to the epidemic.

[01:46] The Centre for Health Protection announced the details of three newly imported confirmed cases of new coronavirus infection. The 6th case patient, a 47-year-old patient working in Wuhan Wet Market, took a bus to Xianning City on January 23 and transferred to the high-speed rail from Xianning to Shenzhen North (line 10 of G1035 train No. 2), and then from Shenzhen Arrive north to the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong High Speed ​​Rail West Kowloon Station (line 17 of G407 train No. 3), and head to the Cosmic Pavilion of Jianhua Street Apartments in North Point.

[Wuhan Pneumonia] 77 new cases reported yesterday in Hong Kong

[01:37] The mainland's "Caixin" website quoted multiple news reports that Wang Xianliang, the head of the Wuhan Municipal Bureau of Ethnic and Religious Affairs, was ineffective because of infection with a new type of coronavirus pneumonia. At 6 pm yesterday at the Wuhan Central Hospital (Northern District) died, or the first official in the Mainland to be confirmed by the media to be infected with the new coronavirus.

According to the official announcement of the post, Wang Xianliang is 62 years old. He is a superintendent in Hubei and has been the deputy director of Wuhan Civil Affairs Bureau. On February 29, 2012, he served as the director of Wuhan Citizens Commission, and after April 2017, Wang Xianliang began to appear in media reports as the head of Wuhan Citizens Commission.

[01:15] Macau announced that it has added the sixth case of imported new coronavirus disease. The patient was a 15-year-old Wuhan teenager who was the accompanying son of the fourth confirmed case and has been listed as a close contact. The patient has no fever or cough for the time being, and routine testing by medical observation found that the new coronavirus is positive.

At present, the condition of the juvenile is normal, and he will be admitted to the hospital for isolation and treatment. The patient's father and younger brother tested negative and will be sent to Gaoding Public Health Clinical Center for isolation medical observation.

[Wuhan Pneumonia] ABL East's closed-door competition against Ascension Lions has been rescheduled and canceled one after another

[Wuhan pneumonia] Four HKUST students were not quarantined in Wuhan

[Wuhan pneumonia] Hong Kong, Macau pier strengthens cleanliness of Macao people: government work better than Hong Kong

[Wuhan Pneumonia] Huawei donates 30 million 150 people to Wuhan to help build Vulcan Hill 5G network

Wuhan Pneumonia Macau Coronavirus

Source: hk1

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2020-04-06T10:24:35.461Z
News/Politics 2020-04-06T11:06:46.586Z
News/Politics 2020-04-06T13:24:29.496Z
News/Politics 2020-04-06T21:30:29.748Z

Latest

news 2020/04/07    

© Communities 2019 - Privacy