Scandal in the municipal elections of the Dominican Republic
The Central Electoral Board of the country suspended the elections this Sunday before the allegations of fraud, which caused riots and left at least one dead.
- Dominican Republic suspends municipal elections 3 months
- Dominican Republic: municipal poll suspended due to a computer flaw 3 months
- Municipal elections suspended in the Dominican Republic due to failures in the automated voting system 3 months
- New municipal elections announced in the Dominican Republic for March 15 3 months
- Dominican Republic: the municipal elections, postponed due to a computer flaw, will take place on March 15 3 months