The United States lost 20.5 million jobs in April
The United States probably lost 22 million jobs in April due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Three million more people lose their jobs. The pandemic has already cut 22% of jobs in the United States 6 months
- United States: over 20 million private jobs destroyed in April due to Covid-19 6 months
- The United States economy loses a record 20.5 million jobs in April 6 months
- Coronavirus in the US: lost 20.5 million jobs in April, the worst figure since 1930 6 months
- United States: more than 20 million jobs destroyed in April 6 months