Iranian Atomic Energy Agency admitted that the Natanz incident will delay centrifugation production
The facility in Natanz after the incident
Tehran is examining the effects of the explosion at the Nantes nuclear plant last week. According to a Reuters report, a spokesman for Iran's Atomic Energy Agency said the incident in Netanyz had caused "significant damage" to the nuclear project. A spokesman for the Kamalwandi pack said that the development of the advanced centrifuges would be delayed. The "Irena" agency reported that the enrichment process is continuing at a remote site from the facility area.
Ali Akbar Salehi, head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization, released a report on the incident in Netanyz, stating that various scenarios regarding the incident are now being considered and final conclusions will be presented soon, according to the report in Iran. He added that they cracked the reason for the explosion through technical investigations And security, but the details will be published at the appropriate time in accordance with security considerations.
• Explosion in Netzane - the worst blow to Iran's nuclear program
• Factors in Iran: Netzane nuclear plant fire caused by Israeli cyber attack
• "The explosion in the nuclear plant is caused by an explosive charge"
• Damage to Natanz Nuclear Facility: Iranian opposition group has taken responsibility
On Thursday, the group hit the Panthers of the Nation, according to the BBC News in Persian language. According to the report, several journalists received anonymous e-mails several hours before the fire occurred, stating that the Panthers of the Nation organization was responsible for the "operation." The statement also claims that the alleged attack was carried out at an open facility so that the regime's personnel could not deny it. The BBC sought to clarify that the claims and identity of the group were not verified.
On Friday, Iranian officials told Reuters that the fire in the facility was the result of an Israeli cyber attack. Official Tehran did not explicitly accuse Israel or the United States of being attacked, but civilian defense chief Golmerza Jaliali said Iran would "retaliate against any country that carries out cyber attacks on its nuclear sites."
Head of National Institute of National Security Studies, Maj. Gen. Amos Yadlin, tweeted after the incident: "According to foreign sources, the prime minister seems to be focusing on Iran this week and not annexation. Will the Iranians continue to attribute the incidents to accidents or as the tone now changes and point to the perpetrators? If Israel is accused by officials, there must be operational readiness for the possibility of an Iranian response - in cyber, missile fire from Syria or a terrorist attack abroad. "