Written by: Peng Kaixin, Cai Zhengbang, Ni Libi, Chen Xiwen
2020-07-13 09:55Date of last update: 2020-07-13 13:37
At 8 a.m. today (13th), a large amount of smoke was emitted from a unit in Sanyu Village, Tuen Mun. The neighbors called the police for help. The fire and police received a report. A man was found in the unit. He suspected that The kerosene attempted to commit suicide. In the process, the male victim's foot was burned and was rushed to Tuen Mun Hospital for treatment. The police did not seize the suicide note at the scene. A preliminary investigation revealed that the victim splashed himself with flammable liquid and then ignited. The case was not suspicious and he attempted suicide.
According to on-site news, the men's forearms and thighs had 80% skin burns, and they needed to be transferred to the Prince of Wales Hospital for treatment.
The injured were transferred to Prince of Wales Hospital. (Photo by Ni Libi)
Help website and hotline:
Hong Kong Samaria Suicide Prevention Hotline: 23892222
Hospital Authority Mental Health Hotline: 24667350
Tung Wah Group of Hospital Zhiruoyuan Hotline: 18281
Samaritan Hotline: 28960000
Social Welfare Department Hotline: 23432255
Limin Association "Instant News": 35122626
Caritas Xiangqing Hotline: 18288
[Treasure life] Tsing Yi teenager was found rushed to the hospital for a fight with his mother
[Treasure life] Qiqing village woman 𠝹hand jump was persuaded to send to hospital for treatment
Cherish your life｜The footbridge of Hanwon Village in Sri Lanka hangs on the footbridge and falls on the roof of KMB