Written by: Chen Shuxia
2020-07-13 22:40Last update date: 2020-07-13 22:40
The epidemic rebounded. Hong Kong added 52 confirmed cases today (13th), while local cases accounted for 41, breaking the highest record on a single day.
Chief Executive Lin Zhengyue led a number of government officials this evening to announce the tightening of anti-epidemic measures, which will take effect in the early hours of Wednesday for 7 days. Including restaurants, daily meals are not allowed during the "six to five nights" period, and only takeaways are available; 12 categories of listed premises, such as game console centers and fitness centers, are also closed, and public transport passengers must wear masks. "Hong Kong 01" integrates a series of relevant measures for readers to facilitate understanding of the latest situation.
According to the latest announcement from the Hong Kong Government, restaurants are not allowed to provide dine-in meals during the "Six Late Six to Five", which will be implemented from the early hours of Wednesday for 7 days. (Profile picture)
New regulations on government social distance:
Passengers on public transport must wear masks, and offenders can be fined 5,000 yuan.
The maximum number of restaurants per restaurant has been reduced from the current 8 to 4 and will be implemented from Wednesday.
Restaurants are not allowed to provide dine-in meals during the "Six Late Five to Five" period. They can only take out food. They will be implemented from 0:00 on Wednesday (15th) and will be reviewed after 7 days.
The bar needs to be closed.
The 12 types of listed places need to be closed, first on the 7th basis, including game consoles, bathrooms, fitness centers, playgrounds, public entertainment venues, "party rooms", nightclubs or nightclubs, karaoke venues, Mahjong Tianjiu Le premises, beauty salon, massage parlor. Both theme parks including Disney and Ocean Park must be closed.
Re-launch the 4-person limit order, wedding exemption, but it must be less than 20 people, and no food or supplies can be supplied. There is no limit on the number of funerals. It will be implemented from Wednesday for two weeks to the 28th of this month.
Withdrawal of exemptions from religious activities in groups, that is, no more than 4 religious activities. It will be implemented from Wednesday for two weeks to the 28th of this month.
New government testing arrangements:
-The government will conduct virus testing for more than 400,000 people for four categories of people, including staff in elderly homes, restaurant staff, taxi drivers and property management practitioners, and has contacted two private organizations in the Mainland to provide testing services.
The Hong Kong government announced further tightening of social distance measures.
(1) For the catering business, the number of customers in the catering premises shall not exceed half of the usual number of seats in the catering premises at any time, and no more than four people may sit at the same table.
(2) Every day from 6 pm to 4:59 am the next day, except for specific premises (ie premises referred to in Schedule 1 of Chapter 599F, such as hospitals, nursing homes, treatment centers, boarding schools, controlled by the government Or managed premises, as well as certain catering operations designated by the Chief Secretary for Administration under section 5 of the Regulations), the person in charge of catering operations shall cease to sell or supply food or drinks for eating or drinking in the premises of the relevant operations; and if The business sells or supplies food or drinks in a premises (or part of a premises) for eating or drinking in the premises. The person in charge of the catering business must close the premises or the scope (as the case may be). The affected premises will be allowed to continue to sell or serve food and/or beverages by take-out and delivery.
(C) Purely or mainly used for the sale or supply of intoxicating liquor (as defined in section 53(1) of the Dutiable Commodities Ordinance (Cap. 109)), for people to enjoy locally on premises (general It is called a bar or pub) and must be closed. The catering business premises that are purely or mainly used to sell or supply the above-mentioned alcoholic beverages for local consumption must be closed.
(4) Live performances and dancing are not allowed in the catering premises, and karaoke activities and mahjong day nine activities in the catering premises are suspended. Continue to maintain other regulations and restrictions on catering business premises.
(5) All listed premises are required to stop operating, as detailed below:
(a) Game machine center;
(c) Fitness center;
(e ) Public entertainment venues;
(f) Set up (or plan to set up) spaces for renting social gatherings (generally called party rooms);
(g) Beauty salons;
(h) Usually for people to drink alcohol, and dance or do other entertainment 1. Venues open until late at night (generally called nightclubs or nightclubs);
(i) karaoke venues;
(j) Mahjong Tianjiu play premises; and
(k) massage parlors (except those exempted, see Annex II).
(6) The meeting place must be closed except for the catering premises.
The above measures for the catering business and listed premises will take effect from July 15, 2020 for a period of seven days to July 21, 2020.
(7) The limit on the number of group gatherings in public places will be tightened from fifty to four, and will take effect from July 15, 2020. With the exception of those who are exempted, group gatherings in public places will continue to be prohibited during the fourteenth day from July 15, 2020 to July 28, 2020.
(8) In response to the latest restrictions on the number of group gatherings, the government will adjust the exempt group gatherings under Chapter 599G accordingly (see Annex III), including:
(a) Exempt from group gatherings of not more than 20 people at the wedding, Provided that no food or beverages were served at the wedding;
(b) Tighten the number of shareholders' meetings of listed companies held in accordance with any regulations or other regulatory instruments regulating the operation or affairs of the company. No food or beverages can be served at the meeting, and the capacity of each room or partition can be tightened from no more than 50 people to 20 people; and
(c) the exemption from religious activities for group gathering.
All other instructions issued by the Secretary for Food and Health earlier under Chapter 599F and Chapter 599G (that is, the instructions effective on July 11 and July 3, respectively) will be temporarily procedurally suspended on July 15 Undo.
▼The third wave of outbreaks limits the tightening ▼
New Crown Pneumonia｜Two Mainland companies help over 400,000 people in Hong Kong's residential care homes, restaurants, and taxi drivers test
New Crown Pneumonia | Legislation stipulates that riders must wear masks to refuse to comply with a maximum fine of $5000
New Crown Pneumonia｜Swiss Reinsurance expects global life insurance premiums to fall 6% year-on-year
New Coronary Pneumonia | Virus detection lags far behind-what should Hong Kong learn from Macau, Beijing and Singapore?
New Crown Pneumonia｜Civil servants work at home across the board Lin Zheng: Impact on public services
New Crown Pneumonia Lin Zheng Yue'e