The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

The exhaust fan of Lam Tin Nursing Home was short-circuited and the window frame burned to the evacuation of deformed elderly staff

2020-09-21T01:47:16.161Z

At 7:30 a.m. today (21st), the police and firefighters received a number of reports that a fire broke out in the underground nursing home of Kwong Ya Building, Kwong Tin Village, Lam Tin. The fire department classified the fire alarm as Class I and dispatched a search and rescue team to put out the fire at 7:40. More than 10 elders and staff in the nursing home evacuated by themselves, and no one was injured. The cause of the fire was suspected to be caused by a short circuit of the exhaust fan. On the scene, the window glass was broken, the window grilles were blackened, and the window frame was burnt to deformation. CLP staff came to understand.



Burst

Written by: Li Jingshan and Deng Yongzhong

2020-09-21 08:13

Last update date: 2020-09-21 09:28

At 7:30 a.m. today (21st), the police and firefighters received a number of reports that a fire broke out in the underground nursing home of Kwong Ya Building, Kwong Tin Village, Lam Tin.

The fire department classified the fire alarm as Class I and dispatched a search and rescue team to put out the fire at 7:40.

More than 10 elders and staff in the nursing home evacuated by themselves, and no one was injured.

The cause of the fire was suspected to be caused by a short circuit of the exhaust fan. On the scene, the window glass was broken, the window grilles were blackened, and the window frame was burnt to deformation. CLP staff came to understand.

+3

+3

+3

The exhaust fan burned down and the wall was blackened. Fortunately, no one was injured.

Some neighbours said that the nursing home in question had been operating at the site for about 20 years, saying that there was no fire in the past.

30 people evacuated by themselves in the fruit bar warehouse of the Mong Kok industrial building

The electric box of the Shau Kei Wan home exploded during maintenance, 3 male workers were injured and sent to the hospital 1 face and neck burn

Fire alarm

Source: hk1

All news articles on 2020-09-21

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2020-11-29T11:40:23.249Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy