The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Sham Shui Po floor caught fire, at least 3 people were unwell and sent to hospital

2020-12-22T10:08:19.116Z

At 5 o'clock in the afternoon today (22nd), a fire broke out in a shop at No. 27 Fuk Wah Street, Sham Shui Po. A large amount of thick smoke was in the air. At least 3 people were unwell in the accident, including a man, a woman and a child inhaled Smoke discomfort



Burst

Written by: Peng Kaixin and Wang Yiyang

2020-12-22 17:36

Last update date: 2020-12-22 17:58

At 5 o'clock in the afternoon today (22nd), a fire broke out in a shop at No. 27 Fuk Wah Street, Sham Shui Po. A large amount of thick smoke was in the air. At least 3 people were unwell in the accident, including a man, a woman and a child inhaled The smoke was uncomfortable and was taken to the hospital by ambulance. The fire department sent a breathing apparatus team to the scene and dispatched a hose to fight the fire. The police were there to help evacuate the affected.

A fire broke out at a shop at No. 27 Fuk Wah Street, Sham Shui Po, and the fire department and police arrived at the scene.

(Photo by Wang Yiyang)

+2

+2

+2

01News

Fire alarm

Source: hk1

All news articles on 2020-12-22

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2021-06-19T10:46:10.825Z
News/Politics 2021-06-19T08:21:25.394Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy