Written by: Liu Ding'an, Deng Haixing, Zhang Jiahao
Last update date: 2021-01-22 03:43
At midnight on Friday (22nd), an industrial accident occurred in Tuen Mun, resulting in the death of a cleaner.
According to reports, the police received a report from a cleaner that one of his male workers passed out unconscious in one of the garbage bins in the underground garbage room of Jingle Building, Shanshan Village.
The ambulancemen rushed to the report and immediately rushed the victim to Tuen Mun Hospital. However, he was dying and died after arriving at the hospital.
Similar tragedies have occurred in Hong Kong from time to time.
Among them, at the "Winter Solstice" on December 22, 2017, 71-year-old male cleaning worker Luo Yuqiang, while working at Jinbang House, Kam Tai Court, Ma On Shan, inserted the suspected weightless center of gravity into the garbage chute, stuck on the 30th and 29th Between the buildings, after being trapped for 2 hours, he was rescued and sent to the hospital, and finally returned to the hospital.
On August 27, 2010, a male cleaning worker in Dayuan Village, Tai Po, who was cleaning a blocked garbage chute in the morning, fell into the chute and fell into the trash bin on the ground. He was severely injured and was transported because he was not found in time. It was squeezed at the Shatin Refuse Transfer Station and then transferred to the Ta Kwu Ling Landfill for disposal. At noon on the same day, the worker was found missing. After investigation, the body was found at the landfill the next day.
As for a similar accident in 2011, the victim was quite lucky.
In October 2011, a 60-year-old female cleaner in Sam Shing Village, Tuen Mun, was suspected of falling into the garbage dump in the trough. She was trapped for 6 hours before being rescued. Fortunately, she fell from the second floor and her injuries were not serious. Life;
In addition, on September 11, 2017, a male cleaning worker surnamed Chen (52 years old), while working in the underground garbage room of An Tao Building, Chang'an Village, Tsing Yi, was suspected of slipping and falling into the garbage chute and was trapped. Fortunately, the workers heard the call for help. , Expose the incident in time, no life-threatening.
[Deathing trash chute] Five days after the incident, the family members negotiated Wellcome to be clean and cold: individual accidents feel sad
[Deathing Garbage Chute] The deceased’s son approves the garbage room for poor safety and prompts to face up to the safety of elderly workers
[Deathing garbage chute] 71-year-old deceased fell to two floors with bruises on his head and hands. Widow: Two children are sad
[Death garbage chute] 71-year-old uncle working as a substitute worker accidentally exposed narrow garbage chute pipes
[Deathing garbage chute] A 71-year-old cleaner in Ma On Shan fell into the garbage chute during the winter solstice night and was sent to hospital for two hours