The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

I have a U visa and my husband is going to become a citizen, should I change my procedures?


You should send a copy of your spouse's naturalization certificate to the agency that has your I-130 application to expedite the process. Although I recommend that you consult an attorney about the pros and cons of changing the procedure.

Source: telemundo

All news articles on 2021-01-21

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h


© Communities 2019 - Privacy