Author: Wanting Yang
Last update date: 2021-01-24 20:48
At nearly 5 pm today (24th), a staff member of an elderly home in Antai Village, Sau Maoping reported the case that an 83-year-old woman surnamed Xu was unconscious when she suspected that she was eating a bun.
The ambulance rushed to rush her to the United Hospital for treatment, but she was exhausted and proved dead.
The police classified the case as death when sent to hospital, and the cause of death has yet to be confirmed by autopsy.
Chai Wan Restaurant was sent to the hospital in a coma due to an 80-year-old food with barbecued pork rice
3 cases in 3 days!
Kwun Tong 80-year-old Weng eats throat and sent to hospital to die. Doctor: abdominal squeeze helps to release foreign body
Old man in Heng'an Village Home for the Elderly in Ma'anshan died of throat suspected of eating beef offal