The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

In Chang'an Village, Tsing Yi, the unit's urine bag caught fire last week

2021-01-28T07:01:49.324Z

A "urine bag" (external charger) accidentally caught fire, killing a foreign domestic helper. Last Thursday (21st), a fire broke out in a unit in Anjiang Building, Chang'an Village, Tsing Yi. An 87-year-old guest surnamed Hu inhaled heavy smoke and was unwell.



Burst

Written by: Chen Nuoxi, Chen Leilei, Deng Boliang

2021-01-28 11:44

Last update date: 2021-01-28 14:54

A "urine bag" (external charger) accidentally caught fire, killing a foreign domestic helper.

Last Thursday (21st), a fire broke out in a unit in Anjiang Building, Chang'an Village, Tsing Yi. An 87-year-old guest named Hu inhaled heavy smoke and was unwell. A 36-year-old Indonesian maid, Isti, tried to put out the fire in a shop and suffered multiple burns. Including the face and arms, Isti was unconscious and was sent to Princess Margaret Hospital for treatment.

However, he fought with death for 6 days and was postponed to 1:41 pm yesterday (27th), where he was certified dead.

Today (28th) "Hong Kong 01" reporter returned to the scene, the ceiling of the floor was burned to black, and the unit was also empty.

Some neighbours said that Granny Hu moved to Shangzhi together with the Indian domestic helper a few years ago.

The neighbour also pointed out that Granny Hu did not live with her children, so she was taken care of by the maid and went out with her daily.

The maids all know a little Cantonese, so they will chat with each other on weekdays.

After the accident, her mother-in-law's family had taken care of her and left, and it is unknown whether she will return to the address.

The incident occurred last Thursday (21st). A "urine bag" (external charger) accidentally caught fire in a unit in An Jiang Building, Chang'an Village, Tsing Yi. An 87-year-old female guest inhaled heavy smoke and was unwell. A 36-year-old Indian domestic helper When trying to fight the fire with the bedding, she suffered multiple burns on her face and shoulders. She was unconscious and was sent to Princess Margaret Hospital for treatment.

However, he died at 1:41 pm yesterday (27th).

A foreign domestic helper who suffered burns from a fire in Chang'an Village in Tsing Yi last week died after being hospitalized for six days

A foreign domestic helper who caught fire in a urine bag in Chang'an Village, Tsing Yi, was burned when he put out the fire

01News

Fire Domestic Helper My Home 01 Video

Source: hk1

All news articles on 2021-01-28

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2021-06-19T10:46:10.825Z
News/Politics 2021-06-19T08:21:25.394Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy