Corona put an end to the 2020/2021 carnival - but not entirely in Grafing: the carnival bears invented a carnival bear trail.
- The carnival bears, who in "normal" years provide foolish fun with a whole series of events, want to remember the carnival and take the opportunity to introduce themselves in more detail.
Because the association is very complex and wants to show that in the form of the carnival bear trail.
Ebersberg has a crib path during the Christmas season, Grafing is getting a bear path for the first time this year.
Monday, February 8th,
eleven different themes related to the Grafinger carnival bears will be exhibited in eleven shop windows (on and around the market square).
“We will combine this campaign with a quiz for young and old”, promise the carnival friends.
The participation form can be obtained from Optik Schölzel (station 1), from Rewe (destination) or downloaded from the homepage: www.faschingsbaeren.de.
There are then corresponding questions on the respective topic of the eleven stations, some easy, some a little tricky.
So that the path doesn't get too boring for the little ones, a lot of little bear heads are hidden in each shop window, which have to be counted.
These are the stations
The stations and topics are: 1. The Executive Board - Optik Schölzel.
2. The events - Hotel Hasi.
3. The Bear Cave - Imhoff burials.
4. The Guard - Obermaier Moden.
5. Die Wagenbauer - cleaning neat.
6. The Tranzgruppen - jumping jack.
7. The carnival newspaper - Braeuer.
8. The medals - the wine house.
9. The children's triumvirate - somersault.
10. The Variete 'group - Allegria.
11. The mottos - Bitto.
Goal: The triumvirate - Rewe.
The popular Grafinger street carnival has to be canceled this year as well as all other foolish events.
© Stefan Rossmann
The Grafing advertising ring supports the bear trail.
The carnival bears receive the prize money from him: 1st place: shopping voucher for 100 euros;
2nd place: shopping voucher for 80 euros;
3rd place: shopping voucher for 50 euros;
4th to 10th place: shopping vouchers for ten euros.
The vouchers can be redeemed in the shops of the Grafing advertising ring.
"We Mardi Gras bears will then throw free entries to the Bear Ball and Children's Carnival", promise the organizers, who are looking forward to the event.