The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Dog eats poison bait - police issue a warning

2021-03-05T10:49:28.858Z

A 29-year-old's dog has been poisoned, but thanks to rapid intervention, it is likely to survive. The police warn other dog owners.



A 29-year-old's dog has been poisoned, but thanks to rapid intervention, it is likely to survive.

The police warn other dog owners.

Germering - A 29-year-old owner of a Norwich Terrier informed the Germering police on Thursday that his dog had eaten poisonous bait (in the form of a cookie) in his own garden on Lerchenstrasse.

How or by whom the three poison baits were thrown into his garden, he could not explain.

The dog owner also announced that he has just been to a vet and that his dog's stomach has just been pumped out and that the dog is well again, but it will only be possible to say for sure in three days whether he is over the mountain.

Brought poison bait for investigation

The concerned animal lover also stated that he would bring the poison bait to the toxicological department of the LMU Munich for examination.

The police report that he will inform the clerk of his complaint about the result of the investigation as soon as it is available

The dog owner could not name a suspect who could have thrown the poison bait in his garden.

Dog owners from Germering and the surrounding area should therefore keep an eye out for any further poisonous bait when they go for a walk, according to the police.

"Unfortunately, such poison baits are found again and again in Germering," writes police spokesman Andreas Ruch.

They would be designed to willfully harm animals.

"If the dog eats the bait and the symptoms are noticed too late, often no veterinarian can help."

Also interesting: the blue light ticker for the FFB region.

Source: merkur

All news articles on 2021-03-05

Similar news:

You may like

News/Politics 2021-03-05T10:49:28.858Z

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy