The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Fire broke out in a sub-office of Portland Street Building in Mong Kok, a man inhaled heavy smoke and killed two cats and a dog

2021-04-15T17:43:32.036Z

At 10 o'clock in the evening today (15th), a fire broke out in a unit at 109 Portland Street, Mong Kok, and thick smoke was emitted. The firefighter arrived at the scene to put out the fire. During this period, firefighters raised the ladder and went up to the broken window on the first floor of the burning unit. And illuminate with a lamp



Burst

Written by: Lu Jiayu and Chen Haoran

2021-04-15 23:49

Last update date: 2021-04-16 01:31

At 10 o'clock in the evening today (15th), a fire broke out in a unit at 109 Portland Street, Mong Kok, and thick smoke was emitted. The firefighter arrived at the scene to put out the fire. During this period, firefighters raised the ladder and went up to the broken window on the first floor of the burning unit. And use the lamp to illuminate the search.

More than 10 residents were evacuated to a safe place at the same time.

According to sources, a 30-year-old man was severely injured by inhalation of heavy smoke and was rushed to Queen Elizabeth Hospital by ambulance. The firefighter also rescued two cats and one dog from the adjacent sub-district, but all were confirmed dead at the scene. Heartbroken to the host and hostess.

Sources at the scene indicated that the fire unit was a sub-district on the 7th floor of the building. When the fire broke out, about 8 residents above the 7th floor escaped to the rooftop.

The fireman raised the ladder to search.

(Photo by Chen Haoran)

01News

Fire alarm

Source: hk1

All news articles on 2021-04-15

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2021-05-05T15:19:09.348Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy