The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Alarm by noodles

2021-05-17T15:58:19.972Z

The Tutzing fire brigade had to move out on the weekend because of a series of missions, including once because of burnt noodles. Nobody got hurt.



The Tutzing fire brigade had to move out on the weekend because of a series of missions, including once because of burnt noodles.

Nobody got hurt.

Tutzing

- On Friday afternoon there was a false alarm from a fire alarm system, on Friday evening the fire brigade, in cooperation with staff from the Tutzing hospital, had to free a three-year-old from a ring that the child could no longer get off the finger.

On the night of Saturday around 2.15 a.m., alarm number 3 came - an alleged room fire.

There was heavy smoke from an apartment in an apartment building on Kirchenstrasse. There was - yet - no fire. According to the police, a 29-year-old resident wanted to cook pasta that night, but then fell asleep. The pot continued to boil until there was heavy smoke and smoke alarms sounded. Tutzing firefighters had to break into the apartment. A group with breathing apparatus searched for the man in the apartment. He was safe, reported the fire brigade, and was taken outside and handed over to the emergency services for examination. Most of the other residents had escaped outside. According to the police and his own account, the 29-year-old had drunk a few bottles of beer, which the police suspected to be a cause of the fatigue. However, the man refused an alcohol test.He is being investigated for violating fire prevention regulations.  

Source: merkur

All news articles on 2021-05-17

You may like

News/Politics 2021-05-17T15:58:19.972Z
Life/Entertain 2021-03-04T11:38:14.811Z

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy