The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

New Crown Vaccine | More than 51,000 injections in a single day hit the "second highest" 16 people were unwell admitted to the hospital

2021-06-23T21:51:28.921Z

The new crown vaccination plan was implemented to the 114th day. Today (19th) 51,487 people were vaccinated, the second highest since the launch of the vaccination plan. About 65% of them received BioNTech vaccine and 35% received Kexing vaccine.



Social News

Written by: Zheng Cuibi

2021-06-19 22:35

Last update date: 2021-06-19 22:35

The new crown vaccination plan was implemented to the 114th day. Today (19th), 51,487 people were vaccinated, the second highest since the launch of the vaccination plan. About 65% of them received BioNTech vaccine and 35% received Kexing vaccine.

However, today there are only 23,000 appointments for injections.

In addition, there were 16 hospitalized cases in the past 24 hours. They were sent to hospital due to common side effects after vaccination. Their condition is stable, and one of them still needs to stay in hospital for observation.

In the past 24 hours as of 8 o'clock this evening, 51,487 people have been vaccinated and about 23,500 people have made appointments for vaccinations.

Among the vaccinators, about 65 percent received the first shot, and the remaining 35 percent received the second shot.

Since the implementation of the vaccination plan, the day when the most people received injections was June 12. There were 54,145 injections on that day, and today is the second highest with 51,487 injections.

Since the launch of the vaccination plan, the government has vaccinated a total of 3.18 million doses of vaccines for those who participated in the plan, of which about 1.91 million received the first dose, and about 1.26 million people had also received the second dose.

In addition, as of 0:00 today, a total of 16 cases have been sent to hospital by community vaccination centers or designated general outpatient clinics under the Hospital Authority in the past 24 hours. They were sent to hospital due to common side effects after vaccination. The situation is stable. , 13 of them have been discharged from the hospital, one stayed in the hospital for observation, and two left the hospital without consultation.

Taiwan Epidemic | The United States Announces Donation of 2.5 Million Doses of Modena Covid-19 Vaccine Expected to Arrive in Taiwan Tomorrow

Epidemic in Taiwan | 24 more deaths after vaccination, old age and chronic disease occurred within 3 days

Vaccine Lucky Draw|Privacy Office reminds the public to protect personal data

Epidemic in Taiwan | 1.16 million doses of Modena vaccine will arrive as soon as possible tomorrow, among which 750,000 doses will be donated by the United States

01News

New Coronary Pneumonia New Coronary Vaccine Vaccine Vaccination BioNTech Fubitai Vaccine Fubitai Vaccine China Kexing

Source: hk1

All news articles on 2021-06-23

Similar news:

You may like

Trends 24h

News/Politics 2021-07-24T13:59:19.442Z

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy