Yuen Long suspected an electric shock accident.
At about 6 o'clock in the morning today (August 4), a man was found lying unconscious at the back door of a restaurant on No. 11 in the Water Wheel House.
The ambulancemen rushed to the report and immediately rushed the victim to Pok Oi Hospital. He was still in a coma at the time.
After investigation, the police initially did not rule out that the victim was electrocuted and fainted, and then notified CLP to send personnel to the scene to investigate the incident. The incident is now being pursued.
[Electric shock accident] A male maintenance worker in the Hankou Center in Tsim Sha Tsui was electrocuted and sent to the hospital after being rescued. [Industrial accident] A male Sha Tin Racecourse worker was electrocuted and sent to the hospital to reply to a sober girl in Quarry Bay. Husband who died tragically, vowed to investigate to the end: I would rather be electrocuted by me | Mong Kok sub-domestic female residents bathe and electrocuted the unit temporarily closed