The Limited Times

Now you can see non-English news...

Playing with lanterns in Shek Pai Wan village caused fire, three people were injured and sent to hospital

2021-09-20T15:39:08.244Z

On the eve of the Mid-Autumn Festival, a household in Shek Pai Wan Village, Aberdeen, was playing lanterns at home. It was suspected that the lanterns were accidentally burnt, spreading debris in the house and causing fire. The incident occurred at about 10 o'clock tonight (20th). Someone in Biwei Building was playing a cage at home.



On the eve of the Mid-Autumn Festival, a household in Shek Pai Wan Village, Aberdeen, was playing lanterns at home. It was suspected that the lanterns were accidentally burnt, spreading debris in the house and causing fire.

The incident occurred at about 10 o'clock tonight (20th). Someone in Biwei Building was playing with a cage at home, suspected of burning debris and causing a fire.

Firemen arrived at the scene, dispatched a breathing apparatus team and used a single hose to fight the blaze. The fire was put out at 10:39. A total of 20 people on two floors were evacuated to a safe location with the assistance of firefighters.

Two men and one woman were injured in the fire, including a resident who suffered burns. Initially, they suffered only minor injuries. All of them were sent to Queen Mary Hospital by ambulance for treatment.


01News

Source: hk1

All news articles on 2021-09-20

You may like

Trends 24h

Latest

© Communities 2019 - Privacy